Monday, June 16, 2008

Miracles

A miracle happened on Saturday. Tex got up early, did some chores around the house. We went out to lunch and shopping, using Mr. Incredible's magic scooter, came home and had a pleasant evening. It was as if he was his pre-illness regular self! His mind was sharp and clear, we laughed and joked, and I even believed him for that day when he said that he could drive (not that he actually did.) It was truly a day of miracles.

Sunday he was very tired but was able to go to church and to his daughter's house for a fabulous Father's Day steak. Today I am getting ready to go to Phoenix for a conference--I know, I just can't get enough of hot weather. And I will be able to take the picture of Tex on Saturday in my mind.

Isn't God good!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

God is good indeed. Thank you for sharing that picture!

Traveling mercies to you.

Anonymous said...

Traveling prayers for you - and thanks be to God for a good day with Tex!!