Sunday, March 9, 2008

Random thoughts

It has been a beautiful Texas late winter day - with sunshine and temperature in the 60's. Cold front and rain tomorow. Oh well, we don't get bored with our weather this time of year! (Just in the blistering summer.)

Our rector has been nominated for suffragan bishop - he would be great for the diocese but such a loss to my parish! The Holy Spirit will no doubt sort this one out. He has been my parish priest for over 16 years, been through the good and the bad with the Texan and me. It sure would be hard to get used to a new priest, but I know that it will have to be done sooner or later.

Thanks to Elastigirl's Mr. Incredible for his help in understanding the Ex's medical condition. I passed his information and recommendation on to my wonderful Lawyer Girl who is the Kid on Location with this one.

The Texan did absolutely fabulous at church today - no walker even! But he has slept the entire afternoon away so has taken in no water this afternoon. One of my jobs is being Keeper of the Water Intake. Enough water in, bladder healthy; not enough, risk of making another ER room visit. Drink, Drink, keep Drinking!

Enough of being indoors. I am going to take the little bitty Guard Dogs for a walk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

itty bitty guard dogs - love it! It suits them!! Lots of prayers for the ex and all else -