Thursday, July 3, 2008

Life at the R&R Ranch

Still in throes of decision-making. My latest thought is to at least work through December so that I would have two years of my higher salary to count for Social Security. What makes the most financial sense is to work through December 2009. It really depends on whether or not the new Sheriff will let me continue to work at home when I need to. We shall see.

I think that this will be a quiet 4th of July here at the R&R ranch. Bud, the BD-inlaw, and the Littlest Cowpoke are going out of town to be with the Ex. Tex and I may go to a couple of movies, and out to dinner once or twice, but mostly I am looking forward to swimming in the R&R tank (aka pool). Ah, the lazy, hazy days of summer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope it was a good weekend - we're back home now - such as that is - I'll call you to follow-up on your message