Sunday, December 7, 2008

What did I do?

Yesterday, as part of a well thought out plan (get Tex a Jitterbug phone for Christmas) and leaving ATT for better reception through Verizon (not to mention bundling our bills), I did a very impulsive thing. I bought a Blackberry! Me, one of the most computer-challenged people in the nation! Aahh! I was really excited when I figured out how to charge it - my gosh, they give you four different plugs. But it is now charged, and we shall see if I can complete a call on it. Thank goodness they downloaded my contact list into the phone at the store. I am told that the tech support person in my office can put my office email into it. When I get my password on the Verizon email straightened out, maybe we can get that also. I really want to be able to work the calendar and camera, too. Work with me, oh angel of technology!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Yeah for you!!! Then you can teach ME how to do it too!!