Sunday, April 5, 2009

Things are Swimming!

What a great conference in Atlanta! Things went swimmingly-- airplanes on time, wonderful workshops in which I learned new stuff, plus a visit to the new Atlanta Acquarium, where the fish are swimming. Tex did very well while I was gone which is always a great relief. It rained a lot there but to this drought-plagued Texan, that in itself was delightful!

Back home, beautiful music to learn for Easter. I am enjoying being back in the choir after about a 4 year absence, due to T's illness. He actually is doing well enough for me to sing again, which I very much enjoy doing. And only aout 5 more weeks to this semester, hurrah, hurrah.

2 comments:

Mrs. Swizzle said...

Tex looked great this morning! I didn't get the chance to say anything.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're getting to sing again - a blessing for you and the parish!