Monday, March 30, 2009

More Good News

Going to Atlanta tomorrow to attend what has always been a wonderful conference! Tex is being covered by Bird Girl, Always Special Friend/Neighbor and our Terrific Caregiver. All should be well.

Wonderful news from my friend Elastigirl who went down to Capitol City with us a couple of years ago when three of us descended on Lawyer Girl... Here is her post this afternoon:

"The interview went very well - this will be a short post - I promise more will follow later... I discerned that it was going well when the Bishop had not only informed me of the job opening he would like to see me fill, but was actively searching the ordination canons for how to proceed...God is Good!!"

This is one ordination I wouldn't miss for anything!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope not! it is so fun to have hope in this process again - friends like you have sustained me through this wilderness.