Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Good Day!

Today was a good day, one of accomplishing things that I had put off. I had three interviews with students, taught my Child Welfare class, arranged service learning placements for students whose others had not worked out, made a field visit with a student and her supervisor, spent almost two hours getting home around a horrible traffic accident without getting frustrated much, and have a quiet evening at home with the Texan without any grading tonight! Whoo! Busy, yes, but such a feeling of accomplishment. Thank you, God, for this good day. Please deal mercifully with the two people who were burned so badly in the accident that has shut down the major N/S interstate, also with those who are still caught in the horrendous traffic snarl that has resulted. Also, I am thankful for the lovely glass of shiraz that I am having before I cook dinner!

No comments: