Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

How can I possibly give thanks for all that God has given me? Allowing me to be born to parents who taught us that family loves and supports each other with integrity; to be born into a country and family that supports education for women so that I can use the good mind I was blessed to have; to be a Christian, Episcopalian, and member of Annunciation so as to never be alone in my joys and sorrows; giving me a husband who has taught me what real love is, in sickness and in health; giving me children who love me despite my flaws as a mother and for whom I thank God; and in giving me friends and family to spend this day with. For so many countless other blessings in my life. Thank you, Lord God. Amen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Take Two -
Lovely TG day thoughts - you are among the friends I am thankful for...

Mary Beth said...

You are a blessing to me!

and to many!