Saturday, November 3, 2007

"The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things..."

It seems that my thoughts are of many disconnected things today.

I FEEL GOOD and have for three days now! My psychiatrist gave me some medicine "to push through the fatigue" and it actually is working. I am very relieved as I had just been dragging through my days before that, would have a good few hours, but would be ready for a very long nap after that. My job and home responsibilities simply didn't quit because I wanted a nap, imagine that! Now, I actually have the energy to want to do things. Hallelujah!

My friend Janet had a stem cell transfusion yesterday; please, Lord, let it work and work well for her. The next 10 days are critically important; please, anyone who reads this, pray for Janet and her family.

Tex and I want to do a weekend getaway soon, but it has to be within easy driving range for me. I need to look at a website for B & B's within about 150 miles. We have not done anything like this in a long time, and we used to do it frequently. It is time to build in some fun for us, even with his extremely limited mobility in mind.

It is a glorious, crisp, fall day in Texas today, and we may even get some rain next week. I have always loved the fall season best.

Finally, it is time to put the Halloween decorations away. Yep, housework calls.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Praying for Janet and also for you to get away to a B&B