Friday, August 15, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Things that I love:
1. Rainy days- spending significant growing-up years in the Arizona desert, I adore rainy days!
2. The Last Day of Vacation - knowing that I had better treasure it as I am today.
3. Traveling with my grown-up little brothers - find that I like who they turned out to be.
4. My cuddly and protective Llhasa doggies - all 12 lbs and 8 lbs of them.
5. Having a flexible work schedule so that I can spend lots of time with the Texan, even while I am working.
6. Child Welfare Workers - the most tough-skinned , most soft-hearted, most practical bunch of women (and some men) that God put on the face of this earth . There is nothing they can't handle at the time and then cry about afterward.
7. And, of course, at the beginning, middle, and end of the list, my wonderful family and friends, who have nurtured and do nurture my very being. They taught me how to love, to give and to receive love, and keep me surrounded in love. They are Grace personified.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Great list. Good to see you...