Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm baack!

Hurrah! Hurrah! I finally got back into this blog! I have been shut out for almost a month now, but for some reason, it has let me back in. So I have changed the password and it worked!

I have spent a wonderful week with my brother the CPA in Indiana doing genealogical research on our Jessup family line. For the past several years I have been in contact with a 2nd cousin who has moved back to Indiana. She graciously invited the CPA and me to stay with her during our sojourn back through old homesteads and farms, not to mention numerous Quaker cemeteries. She was Hospitality Personified, lives in a Victorian home that could be a bed and breakfast because of its beautiful decor. The three of us had a fabulous time, located another cousin that none of us knew about, and just thoroughly enjoyed outselves. What a treat!

The Texan did very well while I was gone, thanks to his own determination and a cadre of friends and relatives who helped. All in all, this has been a very satisfying time for both of us.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

So glad to see you...I was wondering!

I leave cool and misty Maine this morning for ... Texas. Will look forward to seeing you soon!

Anonymous said...

glad you're back - in town and online again!!