Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mercury is in Retrograde

This has been kind of a frustrating week! Got caught in a HUGE traffic jam trying to go to work; then the elevator got stuck; caregiver who is normally absolutely reliable has been late twice this week, etc. etc. etc. As my friend Sara would say, "Mercury is in retrograde!" I don't believe in astrology but something is going on! Maybe God just wants me to slow down and listen to him instead of trying to be so darn busy, ya' think?

Tex is doing very well at the moment. We are starting on a new round of MD visits, which are time-consuming and accomplish very little. The latest neurologist has tentatively diagnosed Tex as having 'PSP" form on Parkinsonism, as if it would make any difference in his treatment. What we do know is that he is ever so much better than he was 3 years ago. Hurrah!

Since we have the beautiful wood floor in I have become motivated to paint in several rooms of the house. So I am starting on the front wall of the living room tomorrow to make it an accent wall, then on to the kitchen and my bathroom. . Maybe my small spurt of creativity will keep me out of trouble? I doubt it!

1 comment:

DryHeatDan said...

In the hospital we've always thought that it had to do with the full moon approaching. Moon or Mercury, it has been a wild week.

Glad Tex is doing well. Take care of yourself.