Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Thoughts

It is a glorious spring day, one of Texas very best weather offerings. The temp is in the high 70's-low 80's, sstrong southern winds, white flowering trees everywhere you look, some of my bulbs have actually poked their heads up (amazingly, for I have a very black thumb) and my pear tree is in glorious bloom.

I have already written the annual report that I thought might take me all day! Now, I just have two classes worth exams and papers to grade this weekend. No problem!

Moira, my niece had a 5lb 11 oz baby boy this week, her 2nd. All is well and mother and baby are doing well. The Beautiful Daughter-in-law's pregnancy is progressing nicely, and we should know what sex the baby is by the end of the month. Tex is doing his favorite Saturday morning thing--sleeping! But it is time to get him up and fix his favorite breakfast-sweet rolls.

I think it is time to call Lawyer Girl and visit with her. I love our Saturday morning chats!

No comments: