Saturday, April 19, 2008

Not So Good

The Texan is doing very poorly today. I found him having fallen on the floor, which is carpeted, thank goodness! He is very groggy today, not making a whole lot of sense, and, most ominously of all, not drinking very much liquid. I have convinced him that he needs to be in a wheelchair today because the carpet cleaners have left the carpet wet and slippery (true in the living room) but he has not been out of his room today.

I am afraid to leave him even to go to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription for him. I haven't been able to find anyone home this glorious spring morning who can stay with him. Aha, maybe Bird Girl could - I get ideas just by writing out the problem. Let's see if that will work.... Hooray! she and her husband will come by in an hour or so to stay with him while I run errands. She is such a terrific help to me and her Dad.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Dear one,

I just read this...am so sorry for the scary event and the problem. Please add me to your list of folks to call - I wasn't handy yesterday but most times I am.

I was glad to look down on you and T from the loft today. Love your red hat!

Blessings...