Saturday, October 4, 2008

6 Unremarkable Things About Me

1. I am a read-aholic; I read novels, non-fiction, newspapers, magazines, and cereal boxes. In other words, if it has print in English, I have read it at least once.
2. I love brownies! I rarely make them because I can eat an entire 8x11 pan in 24 hours, all by myself. Since I have lost 10 lbs (hurray!)in the past two months, needless to say, I am craving brownies.
3. Over the years, my closets positively bulge with clothes that I love but are either too old, out of style, or the wrong size. I even have a friend who helps me go through those closets and clear out stuff but I still have a lot of clothes.
4. I only wear comfy shoes. After breaking three bones in my left foot, I am very good to my feet. Comfy shoes with a wide box at the toes feel great but I feel kind of like my grandmother who wore old-fashioned lace-up shoes in her fifties. Grannies rule!
5. Like MB, I always watch TV with a book in my hand. I can read and watch TV at the same time.
6. I hate housework, and have hired someone to clean since I was 12. Thanks to my 7th-grade and forever friend Denise, I leaned that my room(s) could be clean, and all I had to do was earn enough money to pay for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great play - #6 is also my philosophy on house-cleaning!!

Miss Smarty Pants said...

Had to laugh out loud at number 6. I wish that I had thought of it back when I was 12. My life at home would have been so much easier.....