Monday, October 27, 2008

Overwhelm and Procrastination

I am feeling overwhelmed today with all the grading I need to do (and have been putting off), the church strategic planning process, visiting Tex at Wandering Tree rehab, trying to keep up with replacing the carpet with a cork floor and fixing the area under the sink where the water rotted out the wood. Ay yai yai! And the truth is that I don't want to do much of anything right now. My sinuses are pouring, I feel just kind of punk but not bad enough to stay home. Woe is me! Oh well...

On a positive note, it will not be the end of the world if my students do not get their papers back tomorrow, and the Tiny Tibetan Terrorist wants me to play ball. I think that I will play ball, and get back to the other stuff later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are overwhelmed today. When I am overwhelmed I shop. You should look at this site and buy yourself a new rug. Hardwood Flooring

Green Flooring

Mary Beth said...

Sorry about all this. Wanted you to know that I am thinking of you!!!