Thursday, October 18, 2007

Going to a Hotter Place

I am unduly excited about going to an even hotter city in Texas than my own. It is the first time since the str... that I have felt well enough to actually get on an airplane and attend a meeting regarding the contract that pays me enough to keep the Texan and me in hearth and home. Hurrah for our side! Boooo to bad spot in the brain!

The Texan will stay with the Bird Girl, and I will stay in a hotel, drinking my little bottle of zinfandel, going to the meeting, then driving to the Capitol to stay with my wonderful Lawyer Girl. Evidently, this is "meet the family" time for Lawyer Girl and her (micro)Virus Guy. They are coming up to Dallas to meet our family, then she is going to the East Coast with him to meet his friends back there (and his family?)in a week or so. I am so very, very glad that my Lawyer Girl is happy with him. I think I would like him even if he were hairy and covered with stripes.

No comments: