Monday, October 8, 2007

Jumping Over Hurdles

It has been a month since I started this blog. During that time, I have had a TIA, Transient Global Amnesia, and a probably small stroke affecting my eyesight and equilibrium. Oh, yes, and Fred went to the hospital for a few days in there. What a month!

Thank you, God, for family and friends! At least when I did all my antics both my grown children were present and took me to the hospital. When Fred did his, my son took him to the hospital and called Fred's daughter. Then Ben and Robin split the care for the ailing Rozells, with what seemed like all of Annunciation taking care of us when we got home and lots of support from Ben, Meg, and Robin. This, truly, is Grace in action.

I don't like having my body fail me like it has! I have depended on it for a long time, and need it to hang tough so that I can continue to take care of Fred. This week I go back to the neurologist to find out the results of all the many tests I have taken. Keep me in your prayers that the symptoms go away and that I don't need further work.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Transient Global Amnesia (TGA) is a known adverse effect of cholesterol-lowering statin drugs, such as Lipitor, Crestor, Zocor, Pravachol, Lescol, and Mevacor. If you are experiencing TGA and are taking a statin, please contact your doctor immediately. Also, take a look at Dr. Graveline's site, www.spacedoc.net